Rangers series ND filter kit
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- To enable slow shutter speeds to be used, especially with fast films, to record movement in subjects such as waterfalls, clouds, cars, seas, etc.
- To decrease depth of field by allowing wider apertures to be used, which helps separate subjects from their background.
- To allow cine and video cameras (which have fixed shutter speeds) to film subjects such as snow, sand or other bright scenes which would normally cause over-exposure.
- Made of high quality optical resin with multi-Coated, effectively prevent the lens to be scratched
- Anti-oil and Water resistance design
- Key Features:
Adapter Frame : High-density aluminum alloy
3-slots Filter Holder: Impact-resistance ABS meterial
Lens Material : Optical Resin (non-glass)
Solid Color Filters : ND2,ND4,ND8, ND16
Graduated Color Filters : G.ND2, G.ND4, G.ND8, G.ND16
Filter case: Durable high-density Nylon material with size 4.5" x 4.7" x 3.2"
Adapter diameter: 49mm, 52mm, 55mm, 58mm, 62mm, 67mm, 72mm, 77mm, 82mm
8 Filters (4 solid, 4 graduated)
9 Adapter Rings (49mm to 82mm)
1 Filter Holder
1 Filter carrying pouch
1 Cleaning cloth